YANCEY BROS. CO. PARTS RETURN POLICY
Yancey Bros. Co has a liberal return policy that is designed to be fair to both the customer and Yancey Bros. Co.
Yancey Bros. Co. continuously strives to provide product support which we feel is second to none in the industry. We ask our valued customers for their cooperation in proper preparation in ordering pars. This will not only minimize returns, but will allow us to serve you quicker with added savings.
New Cat Parts – Stocked at Yancey Bros. Co.
• Returned within 30 days with invoice: Full Credit.
• After 30 days within one year with invoice: 15% Restock Charge.
• Returned without invoice/packing list: 20% Restock Charge.
New Cat Parts – Non-Stocked at Yancey Bros. Co.
All Cat parts not stocked at Yancey, if returned within 30 days and with invoice: 15% Restock Charge. Parts with an asteric (*) in the NR column of the packing list have been deemed non-returnable by Caterpillar and are not acceptable for credit.
• Returned within 30 days with invoice-stocked: Full Credit.
• Returned with or without invoice non-stocked-Credit issued only if return is pre-authorized by supplier, less any freight or restock charges incurred.
THE FOLLOWING PARTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE
• Any parts that have been installed, cut to length, or modified to specifications.
• Gasket kits or groups that have been opened.
• All bearings removed from protective wrappings or not in original package.
• Hydraulic tubes/hoses with protective ends removed.
• All used parts are non-returnable.
• Used Parts carry no warranty.
All wore cores for Yancey Exchange or Caterpillar Remanufactured products must be returned with 14 days from date of purchase and meet pre-established wore core criteria to be issued credit.