EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
Equipment Management Solutions (EMSolutions) is a portfolio of tiered service offerings built to help you manage your assets and lower your operating costs – whether you like to do your own maintenance or have Yancey Bros. Co. handle the details while you focus on the work.
The five levels of solutions are progressive, ranging from basic connectivity to your fleet’s Electronic Control Modules (ECMs) to Yancey-delivered condition monitoring services like fluid sampling to complete, proactive management of your fleet.
And, EMSolutions is supported by world-class technology that collects data directly from your fleet, so you know you’re making good business decisions based on equipment location, fuel burn, utilization and more.
GET STARTED WITH EASY ACCESS TO INFORMATION.EMSolutions starts by making sure you’re connected with Product Link™ and its user-friendly Web interface, VisionLink®. Product Link is integrated with the Electronic Control Modules (ECMs) on your equipment to collect and deliver valuable information that helps you:
LEVEL 1: ACCESS
- Know the location and status of equipment
- Monitor utilization, availability and health
- Respond to repair and maintenance indicators more quickly
- Have remote access to equipment information over the web at any time and any place.
- Know location and status of equipment, including theft notification
- Can monitor equipment use, efficiency and health, including idle time, fuel use and fault codes
- Have access to fluid analysis and online parts ordering
- Can access to model-specific daily safety and maintenance inspections
STAY INFORMED WITH TIMELY REPORTING.Getting connected and making the technology work is just the beginning. The real value is in making the technology pay. That payoff can come in two key areas:
LEVEL 2: INFORM
- Asset Management: “Where is my equipment and what is its status?”
- Lower Costs: Higher equipment availability and uptime and lower operating costs through planned equipment maintenance and repair.
A key piece of the INFORM level is a monthly report delivered by Yancey. These reports help you learn:
- How much fuel your fleet is burning compared to similar equipment in your region
- How many hours are on your equipment so you can schedule maintenance on time
- How much time your equipment spends idling versus earning
GET ADVICE FROM THE EXPERTS.
LEVEL 3: ADVISE
Level 3 means you have a dedicated Condition Monitoring Advisor to provide valuable advice and expert recommendations about equipment maintenance, utilization and repair. These recommendations work hand in hand with a comprehensive condition monitoring program that can include:
- Electronic data via Product Link™ and VisionLink®
- Equipment inspections
- Fluid analysis via S•O•S Services
- Operate more efficiently
- Lower your cost of ownership
LEVEL 4: SUPPORT
STAY ON TRACK WITH PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE.
Performing regular and timely maintenance is key to lowering your owning and operating costs. But tracking and performing routine maintenance on a fleet of large, expensive and complex equipment requires time and expertise.
- Condition monitoring for your fleet, including inspections, S•O•S, electronic data, reports and more
- On-site Preventive Maintenance services, including parts and labor
- Proactive, expert monitoring of your fleet
Equipment maintenance and repair services in Level 4 are the best way to ensure your maintenance is performed correctly and on time—from excavators to generators and everything in between.
LEVEL 5: MANAGE
STAY FOCUSED ON YOUR BUSINESS.
When you turn the management of your fleet over to Yancey Bros. Co., you’re not just buying services from a maintenance shop. You’re getting the expertise and resources of a global leader.
- Reducing unscheduled repairs and downtime
- Getting world-class service from factory-trained technicians who know your equipment better than anyone
- Partnering with your local dealer to optimize your fleet performance, availability and lifecycle planning
For more information on the service provided under the 5 levels of EMSolutions offered by Yancey Bros. Co., please contact your Yancey Product Support Representative today.